[pbmserv] Broadcast from don_green via PBM Server

Hi.  Just wanted to drop Pbem'ers a quick note to make
an announcement and a request.  The announcement is
that my new game "Razzle Dazzle" was just released by
FamilyGames.  I've been working on the game for
several years, trying to trim the rules down to the
bare essentials.  RD is basically an abstract
representation of basketball.  You can find rules and
an animated version at

http://octi.tinklapis.lt/rd/razzledazzle.htm

and the game itself at

http://www.educationallearninggames.com/razzle-dazzle.asp
 .

As for the request...I'd like to ask whether there is
a programmer out there who'd be willing to do a Pbem
version for Richard's server.  The game's simplicity
should be a plus (I hope).  In return, I'll send a
copy of the game (which, with wooden board and pieces,
looks pretty nice).

Best regards,
Don
(octimon@yahoo.com)