[pbmserv] Please put me on the vacation list until Nov 26.

To all my opponents:

I'll be on vacation the next 2 weeks travelling outside the US and am not sure about
internet access, so I apologize for any delay in my moves.  I'll try to move if I get
access and free time.

For those who want to load me up with games for when I get back, feel free to challenge
me in:    chess, go, amazons, bg, hg, plakoto, moultezim, checkers, loa, grandchess,
capablanca, darkchess, rennchess, progressive chess, shogi, xiangqi and scramble and
lingo.

My id is = guzzle

Rick