[pbmserv] Broadcast from skouboe via PBM Server

SPADES
======

Spades is implemented on the server, but the help file has not been
uploaded yet.
If you like playing wizard or blackout you should also try spades. It is
a four-player card game.
Send a message to skouboe to tell me if you are interested and I will
start up some games.

Markball has kindly explained me the rules:

Spades is a bidding, then trick taking game.  Spade cards are trump.
Highest card in led suit takes the trick
unless spades are played, in which case highest spade takes the trick.
Trick taker leads next.

Spades cannot be led until spades have been played.

You bid the number of tricks you think you'll take.  There is a hook in
that the dealer cannot make it an even 13
bid.

After all tricks are taken, you score.  If you fail to make your bid
(you're under) you lose points: 10 times your
bid.

If you do make your bid (exactly or over) you get 10 points times your
bid, plus 1 point for each over trick you
took.

If your total number of overtricks hits 10, you immediately score minus
100 points.

You can bid zero, or a nil bid.  If you make it, you score 100 points.
If you fail and take any tricks you score
minus 100 points.  Overtricks are not counted as single points in this
case.

Game is to 500 points.  If anybody goes over, highest score wins.