[pbmserv] Go end of game dispute

Hello all.

I know this is just whining, but I have just finished a game of go,
clearly winning it, and my opponent just refuses to resign. He
actually offered me a draw.

http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/Go/Go.php?2125

Is there an accepted way to deal with this situations? I just affects
ratings, but if there is not something done, go ratings mean nothing.

Of course, the way to do it would be to implement end game resolution.
That is notoriously hard in go. And anyway ratings can be manipulated
in very many ways in the server; I just trust most people not to. I
guess that what is needed is a set of etiquette rules to deal with
abusers.

--
Ezequiel Martín Cámara
ezequiel.martin.camara@gmail.com