Re: [pbmserv] Go end of game dispute

You could always switch to Tanbo.  There is no etiquette required in Tanbo - gentlemanly, ladylike, or otherwise.

Mark

On 12/14/05, Lyman Hurd <lhurd@yahoo.com> wrote:
Well unfortunately as you know go above all games
requires some degree of gentlemanly conduct (or
ladylike).  I would suggest taking advantage of the
fact that the server does not penalize games you don't
start and quietly drop him from your personal "people
I will play games with" list.

Overall I have seen almost none of this sort of
behavior but I know it exists.  I recall hearing that
in games with a "swap" option that there used to be a
bug that would not correct the time clocks so that by
waiting until the last minute and then swapping one
could force ones opponent to forfeit.

It is best in these circumstances to move on and carry
on with your life as your opponent clearly doesn't
have one.

Cheers,

Lyman

--- Ezequiel Martín Cámara