[pbmserv] Unlur Tournament Update

Still do not have a definite date.  Some modifications based on feedback:

1) I have been convinced that all rounds should have board size 8 (got that feedback from a number of people :-)).

2) It has been suggested that 30 days per player per game is tight.  Anybody care to suggest a timeframe?  I was considering 5 days/move?  I mainly just want to be able to weed out people (and it does happen) who drop out of the tournament without the courtesy of resiging their games first!

Cheers,

Lyman