[pbmserv] Challenges wanted

After a long break (a few years, I think), I've returned to playing here, in large part due to the graphic interface available for several of the games.

I am looking for challenges in the following games:

Amazons
Breakthrough
Conhex
Druid
Emergo
Epaminondas
Havannah
Onyx
Punct
RazzleDazzle
Stymie
Tanbo (small board only)
Unlur (6-side board only)
XiangQi
Yinsh

I would also be interested in playing the following games which doesn't have a graphical interface, but am likely to be much slower with my turns (as I can't visualize well enough from Ascii, and thus need to set up an actual board):

Antipod
Star
Power of Two
HexEmergo
Hive
Octi

Are more games being worked on for implementation in the graphical interface? Some of the above ones seems like they should be reasonably easy (Antipod, Star), and I would love to see the graphical interface supporting more games in general - I am much more likely to try out a new game if I can get to view an actual board instead of Ascii.

My user-id is unic

/Ola Hansson (unic)

-------------------------|  \ _,           "Search for the unicorn in
   Ola Mikael Hansson    |   /*.\___        your heart, believe - and you
-------------------------|   ` ( __ )\      shall find true beauty!"
  unic@df.lth.se         |     (l  (l '