[pbmserv] Broadcast from guzzle via PBM Server

I would like some SHOGI and CHUSHOGI games.

Also, I was wondering if anybody wanted to play a series of Handicap Shogi games,
perhaps starting at 6-piece and working our way up.  We could play 2 games at a time so
both players would have both sides.  I'm trying to get more handicap shogi experience.

I would also offer to play the same handicap-type series for CHUSHOGI, but I'm not as
used at all to playing handicap Chushogi.

My ID is:  guzzle

I've been a little slow moving lately but try to move a few times a week in these types
of games.

Thanks!

Rick