[pbmserv] Broadcast from greuel via PBM Server

Hi!

I'm running dangerously low on games and therefore need an
unspecified but large amount of games to be happy, so feel free to
issue multiple challenges of all gammon variants.

plakoto challenge greuel YOU
moultezim challenge greuel YOU
backgammon challenge greuel YOU
nackgammon challenge greuel YOU
grandgammon challenge  greuel YOU

I am also and especially interested in having me kicked off the top
of the Deadgammon ratings. I'm not entirely sure I belong up there,
so come and get me.

deadgammon challenge  greuel YOU

cheers

greuel

__
"When you are as great as I am, it?s hard to be humble" Muhammad Ali

www.greuel.net - jetzt noch komischer, sinnloser und zweifelhafter!

www.greuel.net/halbleben - Halbleben
Wenn man vollkommen ist, wie wird man wieder fehlerhaft?
Die Antwort lesen Sie in HALBLEBEN