[pbmserv] Broadcast from bugmenot via PBM Server

Hi everyone!

I'm sending out another reminder that the Othello tournament's
signups are still open. The tournament will start somewhere in
mid-June, the exact date is TBD.

Just a refresher on the rules:

For this tournament, players will be placed in pools of
approximately 6 players, and will play each other double
round-robin within that group. The game time limit will be 14 days
per move, with nags every 7 days.

The winners of the pools will continue to Round 2, where they all
play in one big pool double round-robin for the championship.

That's all!

To sign up, contact me using one of the following methods:

1) Preferred Method: contact me by sending mail to
pbmserv@gamerz.net with "message username password bugmenot" in the
subject line (replacing username and password with yours) and your
message in the body. In this case you do not have to tell me your
PBeM username as it is automatically provided to me, plus there are
no worries about your messages getting caught in my EXTREMELY
strict spam filter (see more below).

2) contact me via email at bugmenot@mailpanda.com. I have a very
strict spam filter though I would turn it off if I could, or at
least set it to send spam to a Spam folder, but I can't do that,
any email from many domains including many free email domains is
bounced back to you with a message saying that the spam filter
didn't like your message; you can ask to get your domain off the
blacklist if it's on and my mail provider usually does so if you
ask, but it takes time, so it's not preferred. Please do not
contact me by this method if you dont' have to.

3) contact me via the message systems of the other game sites I
play at, if you really want to do so. Here is the list of my
usernames at other games sites, listed in order of most likely to
reach me the quickest:

-GoldToken.com username is newguy
-DailyGammon.com username is newguy1 but messages have 80 characters limit
-BrainKing.com username is bugmenot
-Pocket-Monkey.com username is newguy
---Anything below here might take a while to reach me---
-BugCafe.net username is newguy, I dont' check my messages there often
-ItsYourTurn.com username is myaccount, but I only get to check my
account there every few days CONTACTING ME THERE FOR THIS
TOURNAMENT IS WORSE THAN CONTACTING ME VIA PRIVATE EMAIL AS IT
CAUSES PROBLEMS FOR BOTH YOU AND ME, NOT JUST YOU
-Pente.net username is bugmenot, but they have no internal message
system so you can only tell me if you're already playing a game
with me using the in-game chat feature.

If you contact me via the PBeM server message system, your username
is automatically provided to me; any other method, you must provide
your PBeM server username (but please don't give me your password,
as some have made the mistake of doing!) And please, remember to
tell me your signing up for the Othello tourney!

That's all, folks!

Sincerely,
bugmenot/newguy