Re: [pbmserv] Expired Go board?

First, the default is 21 days but a game can be set up
with any expiration time in the challenge command.

Second, the "nag" thread doesn't always work.

Of course I don't have access to the server and so I
cannot tell you what options were in effect for any
particular game!  I once nearly lost a Zertz game by
accident by not notcining that the opponent had
specified "standard" as opposed to "tournament" rules!

Cheers,

Lyman