[pbmserv] We need a mascot!

who wants to make suggestions for a gamerz.net mascot?

how 'bout the wise old owl?  it takes wisdom and knowledge to play well at
these games.

what do you say Richard?  a wise old owl?   Hoot, hoot!

___

Douglas Zander  Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
As of September 13th, 2005 I became a Great Uncle for the first time.
As of November 2nd, 2005 I became a Great Uncle for the second time!