[pbmserv] more gammons, blackbox, any other

I'll take pairs of challenges in Blackbox.
I'll also take pairs of challenges in Backgammon but only if you also challenge
me to Plakoto and Moultezim.
I'll also take pairs of challenges in Hypergammon and Nackgammon.
If you have a game you really like and want to challenge me in it (except chess
and chess variants) then ask me and I'll read the rules and play you.
I'll try to move at least once a day but may move slower if I get a lot of
challenges.
userid: dzander

___

Douglas Zander  Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
As of September 13th, 2005 I became a Great Uncle for the first time.
As of November 2nd, 2005 I became a Great Uncle for the second time!