[pbmserv] Mo' games for Zeke

Hello, everyone.

I am looking for more games in Go, Ninuki, Renju, Chess and Hex.

I am open to surprises, that is, games similar in any way to those
(chess variants, for example).

In Go, I am climbing up, up from newbie well. Please challenge, I am
anxious to learn more... I am even prepared to give some handicap, if
you want to learn what others have taught me here. I play it pretty
fast paced, with five or more moves in a day if we happen to be
sitting in the computer at the same time.

Challenge Zeke.

--
"The poorest countries have received $540 billion of loans. They have
paid $550 billion over the last three decades. They still owe $523