Re: [pbmserv] No more email?

David J Bush wrote:
Is there a way to disable all email sent to me as a result
of moves made in my current games? For example, if all my
games are represented with the graphic interface, I might
prefer to do all my gaming with my browser. If nags and
end-of-game announcements still get through, that would be
alright.
I asked this a while back and, unless things have changed, the answer is: no. The way I handle it is to set up a message filter in my email client (Thunderbird) that sends all games for which there is a graphic interface to trash and marks them as read. For example:

Filter name: Go

For incoming messages that:
(*) Match all of the following      ( ) Match any of the following

Subject     contains     go board
From        contains     pbmserv@gamerz.net

Perform these actions: Move Message to: Trash on _____ Mark As Read