[pbmserv] Game design survey

Hi,

A while ago I asked for volunteers to do a survey on board game design for my PhD project. The survey is now ready!

If you've already replied to my request please ignore this message, otherwise please consider doing the survey - it's simple, quick, and fun.

If you're interested in participating, please send answers to the following questions to cameronb@optusnet.com.au and I'll send you a copy of the survey.

1. Are you at least 18 years of age?
   Yes / No

2. Are you male or female?
   Male / Female

3. Approximately how often do you play board games?
   Hourly / Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Yearly / Never

4. Approximately how often do you play video or computer games?
   Hourly / Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Yearly / Never

5. Approximately how many different board games are you familiar with?
   0-10 / 11-20 / 21-50 / 51-100 / 101-200 / 201+

6. Thinking of your favourite board game, how would you describe yourself?
   Novice / Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced / Expert

7. How would you describe yourself as a board game player in general?
   Novice / Beginner / Intermediate / Advanced / Expert

Please do the survey even if you're not a games expert; fresh opinions are appreciated just as much as expert ones.

Regards,
Cameron