Fwd: [pbmserv] Octi graphics

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thanks to
Paul van Wamelen, who did a great job creating a
graphical interface for Octi & OctiLite.  The new GUI
has two huge benefits: (1) it's now more convenient to
make moves and evaluate what-if scenarios and (2) one
can now 'animate' the game archive and more easily
study different lines.  This GUI is a very exciting
step forward for the game -- Thanks, Paul!

Best,
Don