Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from lenny via PBM Server

pbmserv@gamerz.net a écrit :
I know I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, but I did after a few years eventually gradjuate from 3rd grade. So... did I deserve the following message I received when I was trying to figure out how to change my email address for the pbmserv list?

it seems like "graduate from 3rd grade" does not give you enough intelligence to read the bottom of each message :