Re: [pbmserv] Broadcast from lenny via PBM Server

I feel that kind of response isn't justified by repeated questioning
of which windows application should be used to see the webpage
http://www.gamerz.net. If the question bothers you, just delete it.

On 9/19/06, Jeroen M.W. van Dijk <carsrac@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Most of us here are adults. I would like to apologize for Jeroen's >infantile response to your honest mistake. > >Mark Steere

It was infantile, but it is a mistake that is made very often.
I didn't expect that an intelligent and experienced user like lenny would
have made that mistake.

I did react on the mistake and not on the person.
Or I should have done that.

Please accept my deepest and public sorry.

Jeroen