[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

I still have one spot open for my Omegachess tournament and if I get an
entry in the
next 24 hours or so I may be able to set up the tournament before I leave on
my trip
on Saturday.

There will be a total time cap of 270 days per game.

A field of 10 players will be divided into 2 five-man sections.
In each section, each player will play a total of 4 games concurrently,
one game against each opponent in his section, two games with the white
pieces
and two games with the black pieces. 2 section winners and 3 wild-card
players advance
to the finals, also a 5-man section run the same way as the first round.

In the event of a tie for a playoff spot, the first tie breaker used is
head-to-head result.
If this fails to break the tie or the tiebreaker is inapplicable, then all
tied players advance
to the finals and a larger finals section will be created.

I am offering as 1st prize a copy of ZILLIONS OF GAMES 2.
The winner will provide me with his contact information and I will pay for a
copy of the
CD to be mailed directly to his or her home.

HURRY! 1 spot is left! Players will be ranked 1 to 10 according to current
OC rating
and section A will contain players 1 3 5 7 and 9 and Section B will contain
players
2 4 6 8 and 10.

If you would like to play in this event email me your PBMserv userid at

davidnyjfan2006@hotmail.com

Share your special moments by uploading 500 photos per month to Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features