Re: [pbmserv] who knows?

I haven't figured out a way yet either so I also am still using the "old" version of Yahoo mail.

-- Rick

-----Original Message-----

From:  Benjamin Good <bengood921@yahoo.com>
Subj:  [pbmserv] who knows?
Date:  Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:33 pm
Size:  672 bytes
To:  "Bcast Richard's PBeM" <pbmserv-users@gamerz.net>

Has anybody used the new Yahoo beta email?  Does anybody know how to get the beta version to
display emails in a mono-spaced font?  I could not properly view my game boards in the beta
version because I couldn't figure it out (admittedly I didn't spend that much time on it).  I've
switched back to regular Yahoo email in the meantime.

Thanks,
Ben
userid: asdf