[pbmserv] Introducing myself

Hello!

I'm a new user to Richard's PBeM server, and would like to introduce
myself.  I'm a physics masters student without much time to sit down
and play games like I used to, so I thought this would be a good place
to start!

I've been an avid player of many abstracts for years and will never
turn down a game of chess or go, even if I'm awful at both.

Feel free to challenge me to any game, if I don't know it I'll just
read the rules and let you beat me a few times.

Thanks, and cheers!
Stephen  (user ID Asahetter)