[pbmserv] Broadcast from dshort via PBM Server

Attention players who are competing in my tournaments in BACKGAMMON and
SCRAMBLE----

It has been a while since anyone has updated me on their games.
If anyone has any information about the current status of their matches that
is not
reflected below, please pass that on to me ASAP. My email address is

DavidNYJfan2006@hotmail.com

BACKGAMMON---

bernhard defeated oskars 3-0

frankb33 defeated doreenL 4-0

EHolzman defeated eddiet  3-2

christian defeated thrawn 4-0

sharkey defeated volta   4-1

absinthe defeated tensen  3-0

rrognlie defeated jeroen   3-1

hardy leads blafleur   2-0

wghunter defeated  guzzle   4-0

Isebastian vs. chyn 0-0  I NEED AN UPDATE HERE GUYS!!!!

steved leads dshort 1-0

jens_ulrik vs. volker 0-0  I NEED AN UPDATE HERE GUYS!!!

swarthoutg defeated arya   5-0

mkeroppi defeated markball  4-0

ableseaman defeated labradors   4-0

drp defeated gnaw   3-2

SCRAMBLE----

The results I  have so far are

overby defeated  eholzman

sharkey defeated  dshort

chrys  defeated billthom

eddiet defeated  markball

still need results for:

labradors vs. doreenL

mkeroppi vs.  blafleur

bengal vs. erik

altaria  vs. tensen

BY THE WAY if you are not playing in my tournaments, but you do have at
least
one game going in ANY PBMSERV game against one of the players mentioned in
this
email that I said I need updates on, do me a favor and tell them to get in
touch with me!

Find a local pizza place, music store, museum and more?then map the best
route!  http://local.live.com?FORM=MGA001