[pbmserv] Broadcast from kiwibill via PBM Server

To all Marathon participants:-    "andidi" WARNING
:                                  ======

I (kiwibill) wish to note and disemminate the following record of extreme
unsportamanlike behaviour by "andidi" in the Marathon Wari tournament,
in the hope that others may be put on their guard by the warning.

In our game 933, the situation, with me to move, had reached
this clearly divided endgame:-

->     f    e    d    c    b    a
->  +----+----+----+----+----+----+   North : kiwibill  22
->  |  1 |  0 |  1 |  1 |  0 |  0 |
->  +----+----+----+----+----+----+
->  |  0 |  0 |  1 |  0 |  1 |  1 |
->  +----+----+----+----+----+----+   South : andidi  20
->     a    b    c    d    e    f

After my previous move I had written...

I note that we are in step, and that thus
the remaining 6 stones will be shared between us, 3 each.
Thus the server will eventually detect this and stop the game so.

As this would be 25-23 to me, may I respectfully suggest, that you save
us both some extra time, and resign?

Thanks for the games.  -- Bill
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

...to which andidi replied with the one-word message "No".

Presumably he was hoping to win on time, even though I had more time
remaining than him.

At this point, I went on vacation, duly notifying Richard and receiving
an acknowledgemnet.  Unfortunately, Richard's powers do not extend
to halting the time on Marathon games, seemingly, so the message did
not get to the Marathon administration.

Thus while away on my 2-week vacation, andidi's unsportsmanlike strategy
paid off, and he won on time.

Will all Marathon entrants please be on their guard in future when playing
against andidi.

Bill Taylor