[pbmserv] vacation

     I'm dphimes.  I'm going away on vacation this week.  (Actually two
vacations in quick succession, one to New York City and the other to the
White Mountains).
     I'll be back on New Year's Day.

                 Dennis Paul Himes    <>    himes@cshore.com
                   http://home.cshore.com/himes/dennis.htm

I decided to flip a coin, either heads or tails
Would let me know if I should go back to ship or back to jail.
So I hocked my sailor's suit and I got a coin to flip.
It came up tails; it rhymed with sails, so I made it back to the ship.
                                                                     - Dylan