Re: [pbmserv] how about this for a crazy idea for gamerz.net

Douglas Zander <darthdoug_1999@yahoo.com> wrote
: wow, I remember Karl, I had a userid on his server.  wasn't he the
: one with STARS or some such game?  Do we have that game here?  is
: Karl's server still active?

After asking google for "Karl Heuer karlo game server" I found a web
page describing the game Star:

http://home.flash.net/~markthom/html/star.html

This page states that Karls server ran at the address
pbmserv@steeds.com

I sent a "help" to that address and got back "User unknown".  Since
this was the only google hit that sounded relevant, I think the server
can be declared missing in action, presumed dead.

Stig Hemmer