[pbmserv] setting limits during tournament play?

I noticed that several players in the Moultezim tournament have limits set on the number of games they will accept.  I messaged two of the players and asked them to set their limits high enough to accept the tournament games.  Was this nescessary?  Maybe Richard can clearify on this.  Do the Moultezim Tournament players need to set their limit to "accept" or to a large number in order to get the special boards (the ones with the letters in the board number) of the tournament?