[pbmserv] chmeee seeks Twixt opponents, handicaps offered

If anyone would like to play a nice game of Twixt, challenge chmeee. That's
with three e's. It's the name of a character from a Larry Niven novel.

You could take a handicap if you want to. There's a user friendly page for
sending a challenge at

http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/Challenge.php?TwixT

If you do want a handicap, I recommend you:

*select yourself as the player who moves first.

*select either "no swap" which is the smallest handicap, OR choose one of the
handicaps which says "advantage to first player" which is you. The more rows
you take, the larger the handicap.

5 rows is the most you can take using that page. If you want a larger
handicap, you could decrease the size of the board as low as 18. A 5 row
handicap on an 18x18 board is a much larger handicap (18x13 grid) than 5 rows
on a 24x24 board (24x19 grid.)

Handicap games are not rated, so I welcome even games instead.

Please only one game at a time per opponent. Thanks!

David