[pbmserv] Broadcast from dagobr via PBM Server

Hi! My name is Dagoberto (dagobr) and I would like to play Psycho,
QuickChess, Hearts, Susan, Su-do-ku, Spades, robots, Yacht, cooperyoung,
Wizard, Scramble, Hearts, Octi, Neutron, Soccolot, CoNeutron and tanbo

If anyone is interested, my userid is dagobr.

Dagoberto Costa (dagobr)
Ubajara - CE - Brazil

To the Jews who believed in him Jesus said: If you make my
word your home you will indeed be my disciples; you will
come to know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Jn 8:31-42