[pbmserv] Please challenge me

I'm looking to be challenged in any of the games except for the Backgammon
types and the chess types. I'm no good at chess and I have enough
backgammon games. My user ID is Kim. Most of the games I've never played,
but I have played (only a few times) Pente, Go-moku, Renju, and Go. Feel
free to add me to any multi-player games except for the Werewolf games.
Thanks.

mail2web.com ? Enhanced email for the mobile individual based on Microsoft®