[pbmserv] Re: Making suggestions

doubleu wrote:
> Hi, how do I make a suggestion?  I can see how to "report bugs" but
that's not quite what I want.

If it's something you think should only be addressed by the owner of the
site, then send a message to rrognlie.

Otherwise, since a number of programmers have contributed to this
server, either send a message to the users' mailing list
(pbmserv-users@gamerz.net) or the developers' mailing list
(pbmserv-dev@gamerz.net) so that more people can see your suggestion,
comment on it and, perhaps, implement it.  Of course, if anyone other
than Richard implements something, it still must be approved and
installed by Richard, but if you have a really good idea that won't
drastically mess things up for lots of other people, posting it to one
of the aforementioned lists would be the best way to bring it to
people's attention and see where it goes from there.