Re: [pbmserv] New game: Knight Panic

Your reply actually made me laugh.  What I meant to ask is whether or
not anyone was interested in working together on solving the game, by
brute force.  Sadly I am relatively disinterested in playing a game
that I can write a program capable of playing better than I can (when
compared to the task of writing such a program).  I actually severely
overstated the difficulty of the problem, as there are only 901k
possible positions (about 16k with rotation and mirroring) and
significantly less than 16 legal moves on average.  I may take a few
hours tonight and try to solve the game.