[pbmserv] Broadcast from bigal via PBM Server

The BigAl family of CoNeutron playing robots currently stand
idle, waiting for your challenges.

  * BigAl1: Ideal opponent when learning the game. Pretty
                stupid, often making moves that gift the
                game to the opponent.
  * BigAl2: Recognises and avoids the most obvious traps.
  * BigAl3: Already a worthy opponent to hone your skills.
  * BigAl5: Tough to beat
  * BigAl8: Top of the rankings!

Please, please, challenge us today!

    CoNeutron Challenge BigAl1 YouruserName
    CoNeutron Challenge YouruserName BigAl1

BigAl and co.

PS: This is a semi-regular, but non-frequent announcement.
      If you object, please let me know and I will desist.