[pbmserv] game archives

I noticed that the games archive link is dead. According to archive.org's way-back machine, it's been dead for several years.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://northumbria.tripod.com/pbemarchive.html

They have some of the zip-archives archived, but not each date's archive. IE the zip on the 2000 page is the same as 2006, even though the page says it was updated several times.

I grabbed the archives and checked, and 25 games are missing:
Checkers
ChuShogi
Connect4
Draughts
Entropy
Fanorona
Go
Havannah
Hexxagon
Hnefatafl
Jungle
K-Pente
Koan
Lines-of-Action
Looptrax
Neutron
NineMenMorris
Othello
Phutball
Plotto
Quadraturs
Reversi
Trax
Wari
Xiangqi

On the plus side 39 seem to be valid zip files, though I only checked for downloads that weren't zip archives, and I spot checked the downloadable zips for validity, and compared MiniShogi's archive to a copy I'd downloaded when the page was still live.

8x8trax
Abalone
Amazons
Andantino