[pbmserv] Twixt, Hex, Y, Crossway, Stymie: challenge chmeee

I must connect. Please challenge chmeee.

Only one game of each type at a time per opponent, please.

Twixt has a handicapping system implemented, if you like.

http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/Challenge.php?TwixT

Please avoid any "advantage to the second player" choices.
I would prefer that the handicap receiver (you) moves first.
Other than that, take whatever handicap you want.
Handicap games are unrated. I welcome even games.

Thanks!

David J. Bush