[pbmserv] Trax: Large board presentation?

When playing Trax, you can get the boards sent to you in two different
formats, small and large.

A long time ago, I sent a command to the server to use the large
format and am very happy with the large readable boards this gives me.

Recently, I wanted to recommend this to a new user, but I have
forgotten the command for doing this!

I tried "help trax", but that file only talks about the game.  I tried
"help commands", but that file only lists commands common to all
games.  No luck.

Can somebody refresh my poor failing memory?  It wouldn't hurt if this
information was added to "help trax".

Incidentally, "help trax" claims there exists a mailing list
trax@gamerz.net.  I tried sending this question there first, but it
bounced with "User unknown".

Stig Hemmer , stighemmer at the server.