Re: [pbmserv] thanks for the games

	PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px;
PADDING-TOP: 0px
}
BODY.hmmessage {
	FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; FONT-SIZE: 10pt
}
Just to let you know, you can tell
the  server
to limit your games for you.
Send an email to pbmserv with the
following  subject line:
 ? game limit
userid password [
number ] ? Limits
the number of active games you may  have. If you have the specified number
of active games, any additional  challenges will be automatically
rejected. Instead of a number, you may also use  the word
"reject" to reject all games, or "accept" to accept
all games. If the  number parameter is omitted, your current limit will be
reported. In other  words, without the number parameter, you are asking
the server what your limit  is, not telling it.The limits for other
players are reported by the standings  command.
?
You can also see what everyone's
limit for  a specific game is. Go to
?