[pbmserv] To all hearts players...

Hearts does not appear to send out nags at this time, so consider this a general nag. I currently have over a dozen active hearts games, but well over half of them are stalled on someone who hasn't moved in several weeks/months. Please do me a favor if you have ever played hearts here and check if you have a game that's waiting on you. Please send the following command:
mhearts showas YOURID YOURPASSWORD next
If you find a game that you don't wish to continue, please resign from it and I'll ask Richard to remove it from the active list. Thanks.