From: Eddie Timanus <eddiet68@yahoo.com>
To: pbmserv-users@gamerz.net
Sent: Tue, July 27, 2010 2:36:57 PM
Subject: [pbmserv] To all hearts players...

Hearts does not appear to send out nags at this time, so consider this a general
nag. I currently have over a dozen active hearts games, but well over half of
them are stalled on someone who hasn't moved in several weeks/months. Please do
me a favor if you have ever played hearts here and check if you have a game
that's waiting on you. Please send the following command:
mhearts showas YOURID YOURPASSWORD next
If you find a game that you don't wish to continue, please resign from it and
I'll ask Richard to remove it from the active list. Thanks.

? ? ?