[pbmserv] chmeee seeks Twixt vic- er, opponents, & Hex, Y, Crossway, or Stymie

Please challenge chmeee with 3 e's to Twixt!

I accept any
handicap you wish to take. Make sure you go first and give yourself the
handicap not me. :-) http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/Challenge.php?TwixT

I want to build my Gamerz rating up! Even rated games are welcome!
Please only one game at a time per opponent in any specific game type.

I also would welcome challenges in Hex (size 12 or larger
preferred), Y (size 14 or larger), Crossway, or Stymie.