[pbmserv] just one more!

I need just one more game to become established.  will you help me?
please add your userid to this list.  thank you.

perudo chall dzander <userid2> <userid3> <userid4> <userid5> <userid6>

btw: completely unrelated to games but related to computers: today I broke into a computer's Administration account by guessing at the password (that no one knew).  what was the password?  add your userid to this Perudo list and I'll announce it during the game.  :-)