Re: [pbmserv] Gasp!

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 09:46:35PM -0800, Phoenix T'Kar wrote:
> Anyone else having problems playing on the server this evening? Every
> time I try to go to the graphic interface it just times out.

Sorry about that.  The gamerz.net server is in the basement of my home
here in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC.

We got socked with a big snowstorm yesterday (~6" or so of very
heavy snow in just a few hours).  And lost power for about 6 hours
due to that.   UPS devices can only do so much.

As far as I can tell, everything is back up and running normally
now.

Regards,

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>