[pbmserv] chmeee seeks opponents

Challenge chmeee at Amazons, Batalo, Crossway, Hex, Hexade, Stymie, Twixt,
Unlur, or Y.
If you want to receive a handicap at Twixt, make sure
you go first and the first player gets the handicap.
http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/Challenge.php?TwixT

For each of
these nine game types, please no more than one challenge at a time. So you
could send me nine challenges if you like, one of each game type. If we
are already playing a game, we can start another one if you want.

Please let me know if there is any problem with the challenge
process.

David