[pbmserv] lets play Ordered Yachtzee!

So this is the background.  My bus ride to and from work is 1 and 1/2 hours long each way (3 hours total bus ride a day for a 4 hour work day), and what do I do to pass the time but play Handheld Electronic Yachtzee.  Yet playing 3 hours of Yachtzee a day starts getting to a person, and I have started comming up with new rules to playing Yachtzee.  I have invented (drum roll please) "Ordered Yachtzee".  The rules are easy; on your first turn you must go for only the ones, on your second turn you must go for only the twos, then the threes, fours, etc.  In other words, you must fill the score card from top to bottom.  If you are going after the ones and your first roll is 4 sixes then you must discard the four sixes and try for ones.  You get the standard 3 rolls per turn, and since the yachtzee is the second to last thing on the score card, then five 6's does not count as a yachtzee if you are going for sixes.  Another version is work the score card from
 bottom up.  Today while riding the bus I scored a 118 for top to bottom and a 121 for bottom to top Ordered Yachtzee.  Can you beat my scores?

So, who wants to play?  Challenge me to a game!  If you don't want to adversely affect your ranking in Yacht, then do as I did; signup for a userid that starts with the word 'oyacht' and add your initials to the end.

yacht challenge oyachtdz oyacht<your initials>
yacht challenge oyacht<your initials> oyachtdz

--
Douglas Zander