Re: [PyrNet-L] for those about to vacati

This list has been converted from a majordomo controlled list to a new
mailing list manager that I'm creating, eSquire.

instead of majordomo@pyrnet.org.

List related mail should be directed to pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org as always.
 ----------
From: pyrnet-l
To: pyrnet-l
Subject: Re: [PyrNet-L] for those about to vacati
Date: Tuesday, March 03, 1998 01:48PM

Lloyd,

> Here is the proper method to do just about everything on this list...

You're right except ADMIN just posted a few days ago the name of the
new server software he was changing over to.  I can't remember what
its name is, and stupidly I deleted the post accidentally - I usually
keep all such info...

How about it Richard?  A brief repeat of the command explanation?

(the website still has the old info)

Patric
psl@ahabs.wisc.edu
www.ahabs.wisc.edu/Student/Lundberg/Home.html
Department of Animal Health and Biomedical Sciences
University of Wisconsin at Madison
Madison, WI 53706, USA.