[PyrNet-L] Re: [PYRNET-L] New Mailing List Manager

Richard:

Would you consider re-sending the welcome letter to the entire list,
with the new
esquire@pyrnet.org address in the place of the old majordomo@gamerz.net
address, so that those of us who actually retain these in our files for
future reference can add the updated version and delete the old one?

And what is this? A new domain name, pyrnet.org???  When does this take
effect (since this note is replying to the old gamerz.net domain)?

By the way, thanks for the many responses, but I am not the person who
has been trying to unsubscribe multiple times recently (all attempts
sent to the whole list, as I'm sure you all have noticed...)!  My ISP
mail server will store thousands of messages for me, so I can go away
for a few days without worrying about what messages have been dumped
because I have a full mailbox--I have the BIG rural-style emailbox, not
the city apartment-dweller style emailbox provided by some of the
national ISPs, and it takes a LONG time to fill up, even with several
listservs feeding it!

Lloyd of Kita, Lloyd & Jean-Luc