Re: [PYRNET-L] RE: [PyrNet-L] - how to stop male pyr from marking yard items

In a message dated 98-03-04 17:39:24 EST, cmo@together.net writes:

<< > Thanks for the input though...I'm still hoping someone can help us find a
 > solution!

 <<Hi Tara--
  This may be too simplistic a solution, but I have to offer it anyway.
 Why not just pick up the toys? >>

LOL!! The most obvious solution and I didn't even think of that! I agree,
Mark. I don't think there's really *any way to get an intact male to quit
marking. That's a part of an intact male like barking is to a Pyr. Or maybe
section off the yard and have an area for your daughter and her toys. Just a
thought.
Mitzi