Re: [PyrNet-L] Why ask why?

In a message dated 3/5/1998 6:19:02 PM EST, cmo@together.net writes:
<<  Read Dianne Migas' post about "education" and Mitzi's post about
 "decalf" and then give us a break. >>

For the record I was joking. I just said it to lighten things up. I admire
Carolyn even though she comes across strong sometimes. She's very experienced
and I think if we all put our hackles down we could learn alot from each
other. This is meant in the nicest possible way, sometimes tact isn't *my best
quality either <bg>. That's why I take things with a grain of salt in most
cases. I hope that's what people will do to me instead of assuming the worst.
We *all mean well. Or we wouldn't be on this list. Have a great day you all!
Mitzi   Eskimo60@aol.com