Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Prayers needed

>Pyr listers,
>
>Normally I would not post a somewhat personal message on the list, but could
>really use some extra Pyr wishes.  My brother was jogging on the local jogging
>path and was hit by a car.  He has had surgery to repair hip, knee and some
>other damaged parts.  The recovery will be long, slow and painful.
>
>Any extra Pyr hugs available would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Stephanie and Paddy
>
>Stephanie, How dreadful for your brother. I hope his spirits remain high.
Please give him my sincere wishes that I hope his recovery will be compleate
with as little pain as possible.
I hope to see you at the NCAGPC meeting on Sunday the 8th.
For those of you that would like to attend it is being held in Maryland in
conjunction with an all breed micro chip clinic. If you plan to attend
please email rvrgrove@erols.com for directions and to reserve a spot for the
micro chipping.
Adrianne Hughes