Re: [PyrNet-L] Why ask why?

Schonberg Farms wrote:

> I think you are way off base too.  Have you ever taken any of the more
> recent Champions out on a farm to see if they have what it takes?  IF
> not then maybe you should.

Susan,
   I have placed several retired Champions as LGD'S. They have gone right in and
started working as if they had been there their entire life. Over the last 21
years I have shown dogs that are LGD'S and finished their Championships. And NO
they do not get trampled over by the sheep, goats, etc. My bitches average 28" to
29" and males 30" to 32" plus.

Kim Lasley
Mistry Great Pyrenees
Ramona, Ca.